The Corridor: Super Bowl Party

The Corridor

We are a church community committed to having an incarnational presence in the Washington/Baltimore Corridor.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Super Bowl Party


Don’t tell Jesus but we are skipping our Friday night gathering this week and instead getting together on Sunday night for the Super Bowl!!! Everyone is invited to the Diggs’ at 6:00pm on Sunday, February 4th. Even though we are not having a church meeting, stylish beards are still preferred. I think I have the most stylish, but then again I am the Pastor. ;)

RSVP in the comments or by email. See everyone there!!

Peace,

James

6 Comments:

Blogger Karrie Diggs said...

I am unsure about your beard being that cool! But I will be there, I guess! :-)

7:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That did make me smile.

Personally, i think Mark has the coolest beard, but i'm a little biased... ;o)

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have had a beard for the longest...so I believe that means I have cool seniority. Plus my beard is two toned in color giving me a distinctly intellectual and/or skunk-ish look. Plus plus, Sally won't let me shave it off because it covers up a lot of ugly. So my beard is good for my marriage. Sally will bring both me, my beard and our offspring to the Diggs' gig. XXXOOO

6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

“Anonymous”? Hey, wait a minute Ken! Are you hiding more than ugly under that beard of yours? If you shave your beard will you have a striking resemblance to “public enemy number one”? Are you running from the law? Is “Ken” your real name? “Reuben”?

I think I might have to beef up security for this party.

7:37 AM  
Blogger Gordon said...

If Carrie wears a beard, Donna says she'll wear one too.

Frankly, I'm toying with the idea of shaving just to be different!

We'll be there! Go Dolphins!

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gordon, don’t worry about that, you’ll always be different (so will I).

Besides, didn’t you watch the video? - Jesus said you had to have a “stylish beard”.

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home