The Corridor: The Greatest Action Story Ever Told!

The Corridor

We are a church community committed to having an incarnational presence in the Washington/Baltimore Corridor.

Friday, December 15, 2006

The Greatest Action Story Ever Told!



First there was the Passion, then the Nativity Story; finally we have the movie about Jesus Christ Hollywood is dying to make.

When you get done laughing at this video, what do you think about Hollywood’s and the media’s portrayal of Jesus Christ over the years? Where do you think they got it right and where do you think they fell short? What matters more, how a movie accurately reflects Jesus Christ or how his followers reflect him in the world today?

1 Comments:

Blogger Gordon said...

I've always thought that had I been one of the twelve, I would have done anything to stop Jesus from going to the cross. In an honest attempt to show that I can be very short-sighted and selfish, I've always insisted that I would be like the Terminator in this clip. The fact is I don't anyone in that situation would have behaved any differently--certainly not any better--than the original people. Well, except maybe Arnold.

5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home